What's new

Hi guys

Sam

Reaction score
Country
Hello guys and girls.

The wife has finally said I can get another impractical car so am looking at getting a s15.

Got a budget of 10k give or take.

What’s about?

Cheers

Sam

Reaction score
Country
Do you want a Spec S or a Spec R? You may struggle to find a decent Spec R for under £10k - going rate for a nice one right now seems to be £11k+. Mycool on here has just put his up for sale (check the Cars For Sale section or it’s also on eBay). That’s roughly the price for a really sorted one.

Sam

Reaction score
Country
I’d like to get a Spec R. I don’t mind doing a little work my self.

I looked at that mycool one and it’s not for me, I mean no offence to the owner.

Ive seen a few out there bit most have got high milage now.

Im not in no rush to buy so I dnt mind waiting for the right one.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah that’s fair, no point buying something not to your taste!

Are you looking for something as stock as possible, or is anything up for consideration? There’s one for sale on the UK S15 Owners Facebook page and it’s £9k I think but it’s very modified.

Unfortunately that’s something you’ll find with lower priced ones - tend to have a lot of mileage (or there’s something actually wrong with it...). Not necessarily anything to worry about if it’s been serviced properly and everything checks out, but if it was imported with high mileage you’ll probably never know what it was treated like in Japanland... downsides of imports eh? Mine was supposed to have been “freshly serviced” when I bought it but it still had the oil filter from its service in Japan haha.

Sam

Reaction score
Country
I don’t want nothing to heavily modified as it’s going to be my daily as well.

I was thinking about importing one my self but wouldn’t have a clue where to start lol.

There becoming quite a rare rare car now aren’t they.