What's new

Hi from Denmark (Copenhagen), Scandinavia

S

s15_denmark

Hi
My Name is Per Muller and I am as discribed from Denmark, Copenhagen.

As for my newest car, a S15 R Spec; I bought in Japan in november 2006 and it arrived via Bremerhaven, Germany to Denmark in february 2007.
As I got the car, it was standard and a year 2001.

I consider myself as a Nissan enthusiast of high degree, as I have own a couple of the funniest Nissan cars ever made, except of the Skyline and 350z (will soon come) Nissan Almera GTI-R, S14a, 2 pcs Z32 TT etc.

That is basecally about me :)

Hope to find alot new friends with the same passion for Sil's :)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hi and welcome :wave:
Very nice S15. You have all the exterior bits I've planned to get. I'm currently about halfway there ;)

Don't worry about the never owned a Skyline part. If Denmark is like the rest of Europe, your S15 will be called "Skyline" alot by the general population.

Feel free to take som more pics and post :)

S

s15_denmark

Thanks bro
He he, nice frontend right?! You can have my rear wing for free if you want it. I don't know if I want any other or what to do?! Any idea?
Actually I have a S15 NISMO speedo cluster (280km/t - 10.000rpm) for sale, interested?

You're right about people thinking it's a Skyline, that's exactely what people also thought about my former S14a he he :)

BTW: Have you dynoed your S15, it's a R Spec as well right??

I will post some more pics when new mods are added.

Here's my former S14a;

Last edited:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Thanks bro
He he, nice frontend right?! You can have my rear wing for free if you want it. I don't know if I want any other or what to do?! Any idea?
Actually I have a S15 NISMO speedo cluster (280km/t - 10.000rpm) for sale, interested?

You're right about people thinking it's a Skyline, that's exactely what people also thought about my former S14a he he :)

BTW: Have you dynoed your S15, it's a R Spec as well right??

I will post some more pics when new mods are added.

Here's my former S14a;.............
Did someone say for free :D

I dynoed my S15 last year. just got the boost controller on and didn't have time to set it right. But I got about 241hp atw at 0.74Bar.
I might dyno again in a couple of weeks. But I pretty much expect the same result as i haven't done much engine wise this winter.

S

s15_denmark

Sushiming+Jordan> Thanks guys :)

Nicely> Exactely!

Yakosan> Yes sir, it's for free (you pay shipping from DK to SE) - IF you can help me with some information about where to buy the Aero rear wing, same as Nicely has :)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Sushiming+Jordan> Thanks guys :)

Nicely> Exactely!

Yakosan> Yes sir, it's for free (you pay shipping from DK to SE) - IF you can help me with some information about where to buy the Aero rear wing, same as Nicely has :)
That's easy :)
if you want a new one (think they come pre-painted) then Perfectrun.com.au or Feast japan on here might be useful.
You would need the partnumber though.
I can look into it tonight. Maybe someone else on here can look it up faster though.

For a used one in Japan you could talk to either Feast japan or Albert on here.
I could try with my Jap-contact about a used one. But I'm not sure he's willing to ship it. He doesn't like to ship bulky bodyparts. :(

I pretty skint right now. Just bought an apartment an I'm currently fixing it before moving in so I don't have much money right now :( . Are you going to Jap-meet on Mantorp park this summer? Or maybe Gatebil on Mantorp?

I've been trying to gather a small S15 meet in Sweden on the Gatebil event here.

S

s15_denmark

Yakosan> I think I have to pass, cuz I just got alittle son and I don't think that my girlfriend would be happy about beeing alone for a weekend this soon.
Actually I was in Gellar?sen (Japmeet) in july 2002 with my S14a.