What's new

Another s15 on the u.k's roads

B

Bry

Hi my name's Bryan and I've just bought this 99 s15 spec R aero

Pic quality not great as I used my phone,will take some pics with my camera over the weekend.
The car has a Nismo exhaust and suspension,an aftermarket air filter and a few other Factory option goodies,so it's pretty much stock,I'll be gradually improving the performance over the next year so please forgive me for pestering you all for information on do's and don't's with these cars
Cheers :D

D

Derek

Savage lad, Gtr's look mint on it. Very good fit. What size are they. Full Aero kit. Plenty of plastic that we like. Look forward to seeing more of the spec. Well wear with it.

B

Bry

Cheers,the wheels are 8.5x18 et35 225/40/18 tyres front
9.5x18 et30 255/35/18 tyres rear

Only just got the car so still getting used to it,but first impressions are :smitten:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
very clean buddy i think we almost got enough ppl to get a real meet together during this year some time i really need to get my ass moving about sorting out a proper meet up:wave:
who did u buy the car from?? was it the one from pro drift??

B

Bry

very clean buddy i think we almost got enough ppl to get a real meet together during this year some time i really need to get my ass moving about sorting out a proper meet up:wave:
who did u buy the car from?? was it the one from pro drift??

Yes got it from Prodrift.How about JAE,is there an S15 stand planned or do we go with SXOC,either way would be great to meet other owners (I can pick your brains then :D )

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Unfortunately, there wasn't enough definite interest to justify a stand for JAE, so it looks as though its going to be the SXOC stand. You have to be a paid-up SXOC member to get you car on the stand, but you do get their BBQ and food and all their events included :)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hi and welcome :wave:
Very nice car. The best colour too. We all know tha black cars are faster :D

B

Bry

Unfortunately, there wasn't enough definite interest to justify a stand for JAE, so it looks as though its going to be the SXOC stand. You have to be a paid-up SXOC member to get you car on the stand, but you do get their BBQ and food and all their events included :)
Am a paid up sxoc member so I'll see you all there :cool:

K

kieran

nice one bry, wheels look mint:thumbs: looking forward to seeing it in the flesh again:thumbs:

sorry if iwasa little dispondant saturday, just i had a lot to deal with:thumbs:

B

Bry

No worries mate,if I can help in anyway just name it.Thanks for getting the wheels for me mate :cool:

B

Bry

Wheels look really good on it :thumbs:, suprised the 9.5j ET30 fits at the rear :confused:
Had the arches rolled by arch enemy on sxoc and as a by product they've also flared out by about 10mm (not that you'd visibly notice) so I have quite a bit of clearence but I've yet to correct the camber which looks about 3 degrees to me but I still think I'll be able to run 1 degree of camber and still have clearence and that's with 255 tyres, you can see the camber in this pic (2nd pic was before arch rolling):)

Last edited:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Let us know the clearance once you have the camber corrected, would certainly help S15 owners when buying wheels :nod:

Wheels look really good though :thumbs:, wouldnt mind some bronze ones, and if the 9.5 ET30 fits with some arch rolling, it will open a whole new range than what i've been looking at.

B

Bry

Let us know the clearance once you have the camber corrected, would certainly help S15 owners when buying wheels :nod:

Wheels look really good though :thumbs:, wouldnt mind some bronze ones, and if the 9.5 ET30 fits with some arch rolling, it will open a whole new range than what i've been looking at.

I'll have a go at the camber tomorrow,I've got a busy day doing g/box +diff oil change,coolant change,brake fluid,fuel filter,walbro,subframe metal collars and undersealing.Doing all this at a mates workshop and I'm sure he has a camber cage so I'll see if there's any adjustment left on the camber arms and report back :cool: