What's new

French S15 Owner

Reaction score
Country
Hi !

My name is Rémi, I'm 24, and live near Paris.

I'm one of the few French S15 owners. I received my 1999 Spec R Aero a few weeks ago, after a long, long wait (more on that later in the thread dedicated to my car). Since I've always liked forums, I thought it'd be great to join in, and add my French Touch to the owner's club.

Like many, I've pretty much been a car enthusiast since I was a kid. Over the years, my interest has tipped from classic muscle cars towards classic '90s JDM cars. I happen to work as a BMW Service Advisor, so I also have a toe in a very different automotive environment. Aside from driving, I like to work under the hood from time to time. I'm a cerebral kind of guy, therefore, it's always been a challenge and a pride to prove myself worthy as an amateur mechanic.

Other hobbies: I'm a former guitar player and music has kept a very important spot in my life. I'm an amateur photographer. I've been playing video games since I could hold a controller. I've had a long-time interest in WWI/WWII history, firearms and tanks, and play airsoft every now and then.

Hope that wasn't too long to read ! See you soon. :)