What's new

Another boy from OZ

P

paulphot

Hi everyone, glad to see a site dedicated to the mighty S15. I'm from Nowra in New South Wales, Australia. It's about 2 hours south of Sydney. I have a blue 2002 ADM SpecR GT. No mods yet, I'm still paying the damn thing off. No pics either yet as I don't know how to post. I'll work on it for my signature or something. Cheers

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Welcome :wave:

I also have a big bugger for a bankloan. I'm taking any leftover money each month for mods :D
So I spend my paycheck on bills, rent, food, som beers and a bottle of vodka sometimes and the rest goes to the S15 :D

been cutting down on the Beer and Vodka very much since I got the car (expensive over here). So if you've got a car interested alcoholic friend. Tell them to buy a S15. That'll sort out their alcohol problem. If the priorities are more towards modding cars that is :D

I hope that you'll enjoy your stay here at S15OC :nod:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hello and welcome, quite a few of your fellow Aus guys on here :nod:

Feel free to ask any questions when you do come round to modding, oh and dont forget the pics, we like pictures :thumbs: :D

P

paulphot

Hi guys, here are some shots of my ride, finally :wave:

And my new exhaust:

And new strut brace:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
looking good :thumbs:

I would go with lowering springs as soon as there is any leftover money :)

P

paulphot

Springs will have to wait, I have a fairly steep driveway at the moment so I need the clearance. Next mods are FMIC and Veilside front bar. Hopefully won't be too far away. :thumbs: