Thread: New S15 Owner

Liked
    New S15 Owner
    @Jaackslaughter

New S15 Owner

New S15 owner and new member of the page. I own a recently imported TV3 blue Spec S S15 👍🏼

Liked
    Cool, do you have any pics ?

Liked
    New S15 Owner
    @Jaackslaughter
    Quote Originally Posted by brellis View Post
    Cool, do you have any pics ?

Liked
    That looks good, the best colour too. That is sitting super low, I take it you avoid road humps at all costs.

Liked
    New S15 Owner
    @Jaackslaughter
    Cheers man, yeah i love that colour such a nice colour from factory. Sometimes i just have to man it and get over them but it just rips the underseal off lol. I do want to take the front a touch lower but not before plating over the loom in the drivers arch as im already incredibly close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by JaackSlaughter View Post
    Cheers man, yeah i love that colour such a nice colour from factory. Sometimes i just have to man it and get over them but it just rips the underseal off lol. I do want to take the front a touch lower but not before plating over the loom in the drivers arch as im already incredibly close

Hello mate, was that you going round Purley one way system at 09:25 this morning? If so that car looks lower in person than it does on the pic. See you around.

Rgds
    Brian

Liked
    New S15 Owner
    @Jaackslaughter
    Quote Originally Posted by brellis View Post
    Hello mate, was that you going round Purley one way system at 09:25 this morning? If so that car looks lower in person than it does on the pic. See you around.

Rgds
    Brian
    Yeah mate that was me haha, yeah its pretty low atm but still sort of practical. Has yours landed yet?

Liked
    Yes mate it has, but had it shipped straight up to Horsham Developments. Having stanceparts air cups fitted, lowered with full suspension setup and alignment, also bought the following: hpi sports cat, hpi front pipe, hpi turbo outlet pipe, nismo 555 injectors, walbro 255 fuel pump, greddy boost controller, nistune ecu, full service and mapping. I can't wait to get it back, but I'll be seriously broke afterwards lol.

rgds
    Brian

Liked
    New S15 Owner
    @Jaackslaughter
    Wow that sounds like a fair bit of work you're getting done but will be more than capable by the time you drive it and atleast you know it will be setup properly and ready to go

Liked
    Yeah the main thing I wanted to make sure it had a clean bill of health before I started to enjoy it.