What's new

New S15 owner

Reaction score
Country
Hi All,

I'm Brian from Purley, Surrey. I recently bought a S15 varietta with a sr20det engine, 6 speed gearbox, veilside wide body kit etc. It arrives in just under 3 weeks from now. Just saying hi.

Reaction score
Country
Looks good! Be good to have another s15 owner about near me. Im only in caterham and im in purley all the time
Hi Mate, yep would good. I do see a few every now and then in the area, but have no idea if they are local or just driving through.

Reaction score
Country
Thats massively better, any plans with the red in the interior or is that your kind of thing?
Well the interior is a bit too bling for me but I'll have to see what I can do. The rear is even worse:eek:hwell:

Reaction score
Country
Wow you have to give them credit for effort, looks like a lot of hard work
I agree, I think they did a costly and professional install, but just not my taste. I'll either look to go stock on the normal panels that are painted red, or see if I can get a decent carbon look wrap. The rear hifi install, I'll have to see how easy it is to remove it all. If it looks like being too much work I'll probably settle for getting some kind of black felt cover for it.

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
If you'd like to keep the install, I would agree with a fabric wrap on the red parts, you can get some factory style leather which is usually around £6 /meter which is quite cheap, just a bit of time + hair dryer + spray adhesive will make it a lot nicer