What's new

Introduction

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@lleesmaa
Hello,

My name is Lauri and i'm from Estonia. Been lurking in the backround of S-chassis forums for some time now. 5 or 6 years maybe, i don't know, have lost track by now. It all started with car ads and a cool Zenki S14 that i saw. Really wanted to own one myself so i started saving up. Year in the army and 4 in school are not very profitable but have really tested my commitment. Now i have reached to a point where i have a liking to all s-chassis vehicles but am aiming to get myself an S15. Because you can't lower your goals, only raise them...
I'm interested in the track scene like grip and time attack. Guess Under Suzuki and the Sutton Brothers got the best of me. This has been my goal from the very beginning when i started saving up for the Zenki. So i could educate myself about the automotive world and to be a better driver.
At this point in time i'm participating in the japanese auctions to acquire my car.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@lleesmaa

Posting on forums is new for me but finally got them up. Now waiting for the review of the car.

Last edited:

subzero

Reaction score
there awesome in yellow, had a look at the auction sheet and the paint might need attention when you get it. Depends how picky you are. indicates a bit of orange peal.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@lleesmaa
Yeah, the underside has surface rust and the sides are painted. Got me bit worried but seeing the cars with surface rust it seemed mild. The respray seems weird also but there are so many variables what could be the cause. Next week my auction agent should get the car and the review will show what did i end up with.
Most of the cars that came up were not the kind i was looking for and pretty much needed a respray also so i made the call and settled with these flaws for now. Yellow or red are true dream colors so i couldn't pass this opportunity. Hope for the best.

subzero

Reaction score
Seen the video of your car, looks cool .

The paint might be fixable with a good compound and polish. Interior is cool too.