What's new

The S15 has always been my favourite

Reaction score
Country
Hey everyone!

As long as I can remember the S15 has been flmy favourite. I have been obsessed with drifting since about 2003, (pre Tokyo Drift.)

I live in Port Moody, BC Canada. On the West Coast for those of you who don't know. I can see salt water from my front window.

My best friend Geordie is equally in love with drifting, S Chassis and JDM culture. So much so in fact that he took an internship near Fujisawa Japan. A full year!

Though we have had many S Chassis between us, we have yet to import an s15 into Canada, but I hope for that to change soon!

Joining the club it asks, "Do you own a S15?" I answered yes... I mean does an RC Car, Jada toy and multiple variations in every video game I own count?

My dream is a factory black, Spec R Aero on Japanese coilovers, full arms and GKTech knuckle adaptors. Stock aero with the wing removed in favour of a small lip and matching rear window lip. First choice of wheels would be Blitz TexhnoSpeed Z2 which are insanely expensive, or more common Work VS-KF I guess. Otherwise, and some of you may hate me for this, 4-Lug swap for some awesome 15" and 16" options! Interior would simply be Bride seats and a Vertex wheel, plus strange asian trinkets. Motor and driveline would stay fairly stock factory installed SR20DET, quiet exhaust and perhaps mild cams. Simple drive line mods like Cusco motor mounts, 1 piece drive shaft and 2 way diff.

I am a recent university grad so have been working my way up in vehicles with a number of civics and recently my first JDM in a Nissan Cima which was the perfect car for my wedding! Before I can afford a Spec R S15, I will probably need to work my way through a couple more vehicles. This leads me to why I joined the group. In Japan, Geordie has a line on a very affordable Spec S Aero in automatic. I have some questions about converting an Auto SR20DE to Manual with a 6 speed.

If you managed to read through this entire post, I appreciate it. Otherwise, I at least enjoyed writing it.

Cheers,
Ben