What's new

Hello everyone !

Reaction score
Country
Hello everyone. Just bought my first S15 and I love it !

Here she is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Welcome! It looks great! I remember seeing that one for sale - looked like a properly sorted car.

Reaction score
Country
Nice, are those Buddy Club rims....and I love the Interceptor
They are Advan RG-D’s not sure of the specs as of yet ! But I am wanting to change them as I don’t massively like them . The interceptor is nice my old man uses it a lot.

Reaction score
Country
Welcome! It looks great! I remember seeing that one for sale - looked like a properly sorted car.
Yeah I was looking at a few cars and then decided to go view this one, met the women and made a deal. Needs some TLC ( bit of rust, condensation in the DMAX rear lights) nothing major.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I was looking at a few cars and then decided to go view this one, met the women and made a deal. Needs some TLC ( bit of rust, condensation in the DMAX rear lights) nothing major.

Yeah I doubt there’s a single one without any rust (in original condition underneath anyway) haha - mine was advertised as “rust free” yet it had a big hole in the front wheel arch tub.

Great cars though once the niggles are sorted, so rewarding!

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I doubt there’s a single one without any rust (in original condition underneath anyway) haha - mine was advertised as “rust free” yet it had a big hole in the front wheel arch tub.

Great cars though once the niggles are sorted, so rewarding!
It’s nothing major at all as the whole car has been under sealed. But it’s just small surface rust inside of the engine bay, strut towers, top of the wings so nothing which can’t be sorted. Just one place where the car has the wind deflectors the metal clip at the end has made a water trap making rust on the A pillar which I do not like !

Reaction score
Country
hey welcome in s15club tell me something the lieft one is nissan the firtst sylvia ??
it looks like
The car on the left of that picture is a Jensen Interceptor 1973 7.2litre V8, most people think that they are an Aston Martin.

Reaction score
Country
It’s nothing major at all as the whole car has been under sealed. But it’s just small surface rust inside of the engine bay, strut towers, top of the wings so nothing which can’t be sorted. Just one place where the car has the wind deflectors the metal clip at the end has made a water trap making rust on the A pillar which I do not like !

Ah yeah all the usual places then. The A pillar one’s a weird one, I didn’t know that was a thing. Mine has wind deflectors too but I haven’t had that problem.

Reaction score
Country
Ah yeah all the usual places then. The A pillar one’s a weird one, I didn’t know that was a thing. Mine has wind deflectors too but I haven’t had that problem.
I’ll take a picture of it when I next use the car ! I recon it’s maybe how they are fitted as some of my friends aren’t 100% sure that they are fitted correctly