What's new

alright peeps ....

S

stevo

Hi all..... My name is Steven and i live in Dublin.I am 22yrs old and recently bought a 99 pearl white s15 spec R, and i have to say i love it after changing from an toyota altezza rs200. This is my 1st turbo car and i ain't the most mechanically minded of blokes so any advice and tips in relation to servicing and modifying will be much appreciated...Here's the spec on my car.........(not exactly a massive spec)

BLITZ INDUCTION KIT
BLITZ BLOW OFF VALVE
CUSCO FRONT STRUT BRACE
NISMO SHOCKS AND SPRINGS
5ZIGEN DE-CAT PIPE
NISMO EXHAUST
APEXI RSM
APEXI TURBO TIMER
18 X 8.5 WHITE ROTA GTR'S ON FRONT
18 X 9.5 WHITE ROTA GTR'S ON REAR
AFTER MARKET REAR LIGHTS
STANDARD AERO REAR SPOILER :thumbs: OH YEAH and a ogura twin plate racing clutch

Last edited:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
welcome buddy dont worry we all start from not know so we aint gonna look down on ur we are a friendly bunch :wave:

S

stevo

22 with a spec-r? Insurance must be cheap over there!

well not exactly cheap generally in ireland but i got a brill quote, it works out at 1700 euro which is bout ?1150 sterling i think and thats fully comprehensive with windscreen cover etc and my missus is also insured in it at that price..and i can drive any other car 3rd party fire + theft so i happy:thumbs:

G

Ger Keane

well not exactly cheap generally in ireland but i got a brill quote, it works out at 1700 euro which is bout ?1150 sterling i think and thats fully comprehensive with windscreen cover etc and my missus is also insured in it at that price..and i can drive any other car 3rd party fire + theft so i happy:thumbs:
hey steve, what insurance company is that with? im 23 and got quoted ?2500 on a spec s even though ive 3 years no claims

R

renton

That is cheap! I can't even get insured til I turn 25 (next month) over here! Bet you drive around with a rather large smile on your face.

S

stevo

thanks man how do i upload pics now the format of this site is different to the one's i am used to....:(

A

auxoura

Hehe.....for me it only cost 431 EUR for insurance per annum but i bought my S15 Spec-R for 32K EUR...lol..