What's new

Hi All!

S

Silverstreak

Hi all, nice to find a forum dedicated solely to the S15! I've recently bought a Spec R (see avitar) and am chomping at the bit waiting for it to arrive-be sva'd-re built and modified! Still they do say good things come to those who wait!

Do you guys hold any meets in the uk ever?

If so, where and when?

It would be nice to meet up with like minded owners of this rare breed of motor!:thumbs:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
welcome buddy we have had a few meets but no major ones yet as its hard for everyone to get the time off altogether...hopefully this year i will sort something out...
where did u get ur S15 from then??
iam based in milton keynes which is far from northanpton anyway dazzio lives ur way aswell...hope u enjoy ur stay:wave:

Reaction score
Welcome mate. Just out of curiosity, where are you getting it ESVA's? I had mine done @ BMSESVA Ltd in Weston Super Mare.

S

Silverstreak

Reply to all

Thank you for the welcome Guys, Just want to say Hi to Ming, you don't know me but I'm friends with Jo & Albert at Knight-Racer, I was at the shop when you were having your SSQV fitted, and it was your car which inspired me to get one! hope we can meet up sometime to chat shop.
I'm sourcing my car through Newera, I think they use a place in Bristol to do the SVA test. Reason I Bought a white on is because I spent ages mulling over colours, Grey-too common, Black don't look right, Yellow was a bit too lairy, Blue-couldn't make my mind up on, which left me with Red & White and after speaking with Newera, they recommended steering clear of red because of issues with fading (don't want a pink car-the wife already has a pink Jazz, one is quite enough!) so that left me with White.
A Quick question-can anyone tell me, Is it pre 2000 cars that have the BB turbo or the other way around? There seemed to be a bit of confusion on the forum over this!:cool:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
pre 2000 oct is bb turbo after is the non bb turbo
honest i did have some problems when dealing with them but i hope u dont have this problem at all best of luck

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
A number of people have had issues with Newera - on here and other Jap forums. Just make sure the car is EXACTLY what you want before accepting it and that you have no outstanding issues when you drive it away. Do that and you'll be fine :)

As we say to many people, if you can get the chassis number of the car, we'll cross match it with Nissan to confirm the vehicle's age, spec and trim. :)

S

Silverstreak

I was aware of Ming's problems before I used them, I was going to use Knight-Racer but they don't import anything newer than 10 years old. The serial for my car is S15-xxxxxxx and the model number is xxxxxxxxxx. If you could verify the exact spec with Nissan that would be interesting. You can also see the PDF file of the car on Newera's website in the sold section. Cheers for the suport guys!:nod:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I've checked it and PMd you the info :) I've editted the chassis and model number out of your post, as you don't want that on a public forum :)

S

Swoop

welcome to the forum. still looking for one myself at the moment.
lots of good info on this forum.