What's new

S15 Varietta Rocket Bunny

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys !
I bought this fine example of S15 Varietta at an auction in Japan on the 04 April 2017, it had an orange interior that has already been swapped out. The car is still on the ship going to Germany where she's getting the Rocket Bunny treatment. I already bought a set of Work Meister S1 3 piece 18" 9.5j offset -26 and 18" 10j offset -33 with matte black center piece and gloss bronze lip. A few days ago​ I bought 2 Sparco Evo seats. I will post more pics in the next few days

Reaction score
Country
Woah, those are some wheels! That will look awesome with the kit on it :D

subzero

Reaction score
sweet jesus there some wheels !!! interesting build .... i dont actually mind the orange interior in s15's . rare enough sight.

Reaction score
Country
sweet jesus there some wheels !!! interesting build .... i dont actually mind the orange interior in s15's . rare enough sight.
Thanks ! With orange interior I ment an aftermarket one, orange doors, orange ceiling, orange rear, standard seats, it was also poorly done and coming of

Reaction score
Country
oh i see what you mean now ha ha ..... be interesting to see how the kit looks on a vert.
It will be looking great ! I guarantee ;) there should be only 4/5 in the world.
Here is one that I saw live in Thailand
And the blue one that is in Europe but it's not a genuine Rocket Bunny

Reaction score
Country
I've seen the blue/purple one at a few shows over here, it's really nicely done. I like the colour of the Thai one. What colour will yours be?

Reaction score
Country
I've seen the blue/purple one at a few shows over here, it's really nicely done. I like the colour of the Thai one. What colour will yours be?
I'm considering to wrap it in Bentley style Pearl white or maybe a custom wrap design like the ones done by JP-Performance

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
That would look pretty cool, that white. Do it in yellow haha

Reaction score
Country
Hi Guys, it's been long since the last update...
On the 01/08 (or 08/01 for the American friends) the car arrived at the shop were she will receive the Rocket Bunny treatment
Sadly the shop is closed for holidays till the 21/08, then it should take 2/3 weeks till it's ready (I obviously hope it will take less) the off to the TÜV for homologation and then I can take her back to Italy ! Should be at home around mid September. The rims haven't arrived yet but should arrive this week, for the tires I bought a set of Federal 595 rs-r (255-35 18 and 265-35 18)