What's new

Hello!

Reaction score
Country
Hello,

After wanting an S15 for over 10 years, it's finally feasable so am currently looking to import one!

Reaction score
Country
Hi! Good choice of car ;)

What sort of spec/colour you after?

Reaction score
Country
I thought so, only downside being the price difference over the S14 but I think it's worth it!

Looking for a white Spec R that is as standard as possible nowadays, hopefully with the Aero front bumper.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah they're a bit expensive but you won't lose money on one if you look after it (well, aside from buying sweet sweet car parts that you don't really need but must have because... because... sshh).

White always looks good. Good choice of wheels to match.

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
I was going to say vinne has a white one for sale! White is the best choice ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Yeah they're a bit expensive but you won't lose money on one if you look after it (well, aside from buying sweet sweet car parts that you don't really need but must have because... because... sshh).

White always looks good. Good choice of wheels to match.
Does seem to be that way so hopefully a good investment as well as having an awesome car. I am planning to keep it mostly stock but I think everyone says that to start with before piling on the parts .

Yeah I haven't quite decided on wheels yet, initially thought black centre with chrome rim SSRs or something like plain white ROTAs but not sure, guess I need actually get the car first!

I was going to say vinne has a white one for sale! White is the best choice ;)

Will investigate more about this one vinnie is selling!

Agreed, have always wanted white but half tempted myself when I saw a grey one come up but just got to stick to my guns and get a white one.

Reaction score
Country
Agreed, have always wanted white but half tempted myself when I saw a grey one come up but just got to stick to my guns and get a white one.
I had a thing for getting a red one, but ended up with a blue one haha!

I wouldn't mind SSRs in the future, they make some really nice wheels. Don't have that sort of pocket change lying around right now though

Reaction score
Country
So bit of a late response but I now own a S15! (Now on a ship back to the UK so still a few months wait before I'll be driving it :( )

Here she is:
our_27731_1b0739a2-9376-47ae-ab12-0612192d1d83.jpg
our_27731_5277df86-6864-499a-9e31-d23a08d0a2af.jpg

I had a thing for getting a red one, but ended up with a blue one haha!

I wouldn't mind SSRs in the future, they make some really nice wheels. Don't have that sort of pocket change lying around right now though
Yours does look nice!

Yeah, they are certainly a fair amount, and although not perfect I actually like the O.Z. wheels so think they will stay on mine for a while, at least until I've saved up enough

Reaction score
Country
That looks incredibly clean, nice one!

Yours does look nice!

Yeah, they are certainly a fair amount, and although not perfect I actually like the O.Z. wheels so think they will stay on mine for a while, at least until I've saved up enough
Thanks! I think the O.Z. wheels suit them well. A decent factory option.

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Looks nice mate. Is it totally stock?

Reaction score
Country
Cheers guys. As close to it, only changes are what appears to be a turbo timer and a different radio (with cd changer in the boot!)