What's new

Hi

octo

Reaction score
Country
Hi there,

Long time forum lurker finally making an introduction post. chap from The Netherlands loved cars my whole life but for a while have been gravitating towards the S-chassis and now starting to look around and picking up an S15 (again).

Bit of back story on me and S15's. A friend of mine NFX on the forums decided to purchase raytsang's vertex S15 a couple of years ago, we took the trip down to Ireland and brought the car back to the Netherlands. After his interest changed he sold her to me and i enjoyed her thoroughly. unfortunately my financial circumstances changed and i had to sell her(still a shame damn lovely car). Ever since i have been looking and saving to get my behind in another S15. and now the time has come to see what's around and pickup even more knowledge about these cars and hopefully a lovely example.

In my search i have a car that peaks my interest, since i could not find anything on the forums maybe you guys can help me and maybe get me some history on the car or even in contact with the owner if he is on here?
Genuine s15 spec R for sale in Mayo on DoneDeal

Cheers Octo.