What's new

Hello

Reaction score
Country
After owning a various jap cars and few S14a's I've now got myself an S15, with a twist.

its got a fully forged RB26 with a big single, currently being rebuilt as I broke it :(

Reaction score
Country
Oh damn that sounds awesome! Got any pictures?
Of course ;)
its quite well know in the drift world, completely changing it up looks wise to make it mine.
was running around 780bhp, after I've built the head I'm gunna go syvecs and get it re mapped.

Reaction score
Country
Christ, that's a lot of power in a car that light! :D

You planning to stay along the lines of the way it looks in terms of BGW, big bodykit and stuff, or are you going to try and make it look a bit more original (well, as original as that could possibly look anyway!)?

Reaction score
Country
Yea it shifts :D
well, kinda, bgw is going, gunna get a origin racing line body kit.

I really like the standard aero bumpers but refuse to pay £800 odd per bumper that I'll probably smash up ��

I see you were looking for a bootlid ? Did you find one, I may be interested in your old one as mine has been cut up for the spoiler, not to bothered if there's a bit of rust around the holes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Ah cool, fair enough! Looking forward to see how it comes out! You can get an FRP aero bumper replica for £235 from eBay. I'll probably end up getting one because like you I begrudge paying £800-1000 for a OEM one.

I actually ended up keeping the bootlid I had because I wanted to try out welding on it which actually came out well enough to warrant keeping it haha!