What's new

hi guys

S

sammos13

thanks lads, come from the sxoc, not got an s15 i have an s13 but always like s15 so thought i would join here. :nod:

S

sammos13

sorry, sorry, my mistake. A BIG hello to all the girlys on here to :wave::)

no mate cant afford an s15, wish i could tho. (gonna try and make my s13 attempt to keep up with my brother r33 gtr, wish me luck lol)

if any of you are from around the manchester area and want a hand with anything on the your cars or anything, give us a shout always up for lending a hand.

cheers people

T

TonyS15

welcome pal,

hmmm manchester...im quite close and quite often in manchester alot. I used to have an S13 aswell for a couple of years but got fed up of the CA18. To many rebuilds...you needa SR20...lol.

In fact did you go to the SXOC meet on tuesday night? it was at the Cock Inn near worsely.

S

sammos13

hello mate

im currently looking for an s14 or s14a (or a cheap s15 ;) but no chance there) so that i can do the conversion :nod:

do you no where i can get a cheap one anyone??????

no didnt go to the sxoc meet, unfortuatly was in rochdale instead :eek::no::no:

T

TonyS15

hello mate

im currently looking for an s14 or s14a (or a cheap s15 ;) but no chance there) so that i can do the conversion :nod:

do you no where i can get a cheap one anyone??????

no didnt go to the sxoc meet, unfortuatly was in rochdale instead :eek::no::no:
I think your best bet it to keep an eye on the forsale section on sxoc unless you could put a call out for a SR20 on an parts finder?
Rochdale...thats where my missus was from originally, Ah well the cock meet in worsely is every month now so get yourself down, there was a few S13's there.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
A few nice S15's for sale in the For Sale section of this forum :nod:, including a top level drift car :D

S

sammos13

yeh i now shame cant afford any tho :no:

i believe there where a few nice cars there my mate whent in his s13, bolf of the sxoc

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
yes bigggg man... currently drunhk againlol i seem to ne the resident drunkl on the s15 site hehehe havwe fun cus i am.best bunch of people ulllll eever m,eet anddd im fromm the vww communityy pure bnunch of stuck up people everrr.hahahahaaaaaa

T

TonyS15

yes bigggg man... currently drunhk againlol i seem to ne the resident drunkl on the s15 site hehehe havwe fun cus i am.best bunch of people ulllll eever m,eet anddd im fromm the vww communityy pure bnunch of stuck up people everrr.hahahahaaaaaa

Sounds like you've had a few then......:D