What's new

Hello From Scotland

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys and girls,
My name is Aaron, looking to get myself my first Silvia in the coming months, as it has always been a dream car of mine, and despite whatever my flavour of the month has been, I always find myself coming back to them.
I currently own and daily an RX8, which I do love, but I feel the time is right to send it on it's way.

There is possibly Used 2013 Nissan 200SX/Silvia for sale in Aberdeenshire | Pistonheads for sale near me, although I haven't had a response from the owner, so if anyone knows if it is still for sale or not, it would be super if you could let me know, otherwise I will be patiently watching the for sale threads to see if something comes up that tickles my fancy.

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Welcome along mate. Always nice to have another scot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Mike_urk
Welcome mate, that S15 does look quite tidy. I'm sure I seen it up for sale on Facebook a while ago but unsure if it sold. It's fine to have another Scottish member on here

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Oh I know the owner of that car want me to drop him a Facebook message?

Reaction score
Country
Thanks for the welcome guys, looking forward to getting myself one, although a new guy has started at work and I'm hella suspicious of him haha. So wait a bit until I know he hasn't been employed to replace someone.

Thanks for the offer Keifer, I managed to get in touch with him and he said he had a few people interested, so I asked him if they fell through to give me a shout. And it turns out the new guy at work knows him too haha.