What's new

newbie - need help/info

Reaction score
Country
afternoon folks,

I'm obviously a newbie here and I'm looking for information. I want to import an S15 but I'm looking into the later model (2002) don't ask why because i really don't know, i just want the newest cleanest model - if that makes sense.?? anyway my question is can a 2002 model be imported without hassle, as in the SVA/ESVA test which ever it is and a model report is this needed??. Ive checked on the gov website and its not to clear. Ive read that 1999-2000 models aren't a problem but all the post i find years old and say the later models are a nightmare to get into the UK. If someone can clear things up for me that would be awesome.

Thanks

Liam

Reaction score
Country
Hi Greener,
My 2002 S15 is right now on the way to UK :)
I ordered it from Torque GT and I had the same question.
Darren told me he had never any problems importing an 02 model.
I can tell you more when my S15 arrives ;)

Reaction score
Country
Welcome, It should make no difference if its a 99 or 02 car as the spec and engines, emissions etc are exactly the same. with the later models they tend to have more extras as they come to the end of their build life so any good bits left laying around were put on them on the line. But yeah shouldn't have any issues

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Should be fine the only difference is the 02 model is in a different road tax bracket as the new rules apply from September 2001 onwards . I know my mate has imported 2/3 02 without issue so it should be fine

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk