What's new

Hello

Reaction score
Country
Hi all ☺

I am new to this site so I have to say hello, so hello. At the minute I do not own a S15. I have just put a deposit on beauty white one from Torque GT, should be ready for early February.

I have asked this morning for the Japanese inspection sheet, just for piece of mind. Torque seem to have a strong reputation but it is a business at the end of the day.

All being well I will be in a S15 soon.

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Welcome!
Torque GT is an excellent company for sourcing cars so I'm sure it will be nothing short of perfect, but I suppose you always have to double check!

We have some members that are good at translating the Japanese sheets, let us know if you need a hand :)

Reaction score
Country
Thank you Joeh.
The car is already in the UK so Darren has told me that the car doesn't have the sheet. The bonnet looks to have been painted so I'm just gunna have a look over it when I make the trip down.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

lewis

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@lewis_concannon
Hiya!

I currently have a car on a ship somewhere on its way to me from Torque GT. They have been amazing the whole way through so far and they really know their cars. I have been dealing with Darren the whole time and he has been great. Cant wait to see the car!

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Any auction pics or anything of rough spec?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Any auction pics or anything of rough spec?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry fella, only just seen this.

Spec list I was given

Spec R (Aero)
89,000 miles

WORK alloys
Trust titanium exhaust system
NISMO clutch
NISMO rear strut brace
NISMO pedal box
NISMO downpipes
BC coilover suspension
Project Mu braided brake lines
Drilled and grooved brake discs
Uprated pads
Uprated FMIC
Uprated radiator
Uprated front tie arm chassis brackets
CUSCO cooling panel
CUSCO strut brace
Short shifter
Greddy boost controller
HKS air filter
HKS actuator
HKS idle stabiliser
PIAA fogs lights
TOMEI manifold elbow
Splitfire coilpacks
X-power ignition amp
Engine damper
HKS boost controller
BLITZ turbo timer
LED rear lights
Ganador style wing mirrors

Basic pictures, and not sure how accurate the spec is as it says 2 boost controllers. Going down Friday to hopefully pick it up.

dread

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@dread839
Looks nice!

I got mine from Torque-GT and they were excellent. Car was great when I collected it and they were fantastic at helping me out for free when I discovered a very minor electrical gremlin. :)

Reaction score
Country
Just an update and hopefully I can get some advice. Ended up buying the car. It drives well, looks well and seems to be in a generally good condition.

I have however come across a few niggles. There is a rattle from the engine when I let off at mid rpms. It has an engine damper that you can physically rock by hand. Could this be the noise? Torque say it is the quick shifter making the noise.

The diff makes a clunky noise when in reverse or full lock slow turns. Torque say it's an uprated diff, Google says it needs oil and a mate says it's on its way out.

Went to start the car yesterday and it seems like it struggles to turn over. I thought that maybe it could have a lightweight flywheel?

I am gunna get the car to protuner at some point in the next couple of months. Just wanted some more information/advice from some of you guys.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Just an update and hopefully I can get some advice. Ended up buying the car. It drives well, looks well and seems to be in a generally good condition.

I have however come across a few niggles. There is a rattle from the engine when I let off at mid rpms. It has an engine damper that you can physically rock by hand. Could this be the noise? Torque say it is the quick shifter making the noise.

The diff makes a clunky noise when in reverse or full lock slow turns. Torque say it's an uprated diff, Google says it needs oil and a mate says it's on its way out.

Went to start the car yesterday and it seems like it struggles to turn over. I thought that maybe it could have a lightweight flywheel?

I am gunna get the car to protuner at some point in the next couple of months. Just wanted some more information/advice from some of you guys.

Clunky diff is most likely a 2 way dude . I doubt the engine damper would make any noise tbh could well be the shifter , maybe the bushing or worst case vvt rattle but you would hear it on idle too: Greg will defo be able to tell you what's up with it when you get over to him

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
I tried having a look last night on the Internet. What I got was if it was knackered it would whine and get louder. One did say that s15s clunk when low on oil. For what it is I think it's gunna be worth changing.

VVT does rattle on cold starts, common problem I belive.

If it helps, when I put the clutch in the rattle stops... not sure if that's any use to narrow down the choices?