What's new

Hi from Berkshire

Reaction score
Country
Hi all,

Just got myself a blue Spec R and thought I'd say hi! This seems a really knowledgeable forum and I look forward to keeping my S15 for many years to come. Wouldn't mind coming along to Japfest next year and maybe meeting some of you guys there and seeing your cars :)

Cheers!

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Welcome!
Hope you're enjoying your new toy! Put some pictures up when you have time, it's always nice to be able to put a car to member!

Would be great to see you at japfest, the turnout is looking to be quite good so I'm sure you'll have a good time if you go

Joe

Reaction score
Country

That should have worked. Took me a minute to work out how to post a photo.

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Welcome along mate. Looks really nice that. They gram light 57c?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Thanks everyone :)

This is how I bought it, but I don't really plan on changing it (visually at least) as I think it looks spot on. I plan to change the exhaust though as the one on it is decat and practically straight piped and since I work 8am-4pm... not ideal in the morning! It's just too much down low and when just cruising.

Aside from that I love it - so happy to finally have one after having to wait to build up NCD etc.

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
What exhaust is it mate? I've got hks silent power and it's just a bit quiet for what I'm after ..

Does look very nice that though. Bringing it along to japfest?

Reaction score
Country
According to the previous owner, it's a full 3" stainless steel one which he bought on Yahoo auctions from Japan - no idea on the brand. It needed to be cut up and re-welded to fit the car properly, so it's some custom exhaust really. I was looking at the HKS Silent Power actually, because I think it will suit exactly what I'm after. I'd like to get some sort of sports cat too to replace the decat pipe - the one from Japspeed looks decent.

Thanks! Yeah all going well I will be!

Mike.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Mike_urk
Welcome mate, nice to see another tidy blue one too

Reaction score
Country
Welcome mate, nice to see another tidy blue one too
Yeah I really like the S15 in blue. I like it in all the colours really but I have a thing for blue cars - I've only owned one car which hasn't been blue!