What's new

New s15 owner

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Will be cool little 3 some. One kitted RB one bat**** crazy and aggressive and mine all oem haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
That suspension is what I'm looking for I think and yeah I'm really thinking change this suspension and a few little jobs just now the carbon bonnet is really faded and maybe a carbon boot lid as I've removed the spoiler and I'm left with mounts then carbon brakes or power

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Sounds like a good plan buddy ! Should be able to freshen up the bonnet ? Look forward to seeing the progress dude . Thanks ! It's finally getting there hopefully be done in time for this years shows

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Slightly closer than pair of you. I'll change my wording to slightly over stock

Reaction score
Country
I like the white with gold wheels and smoothed boot keifer 👌

Tried polishing n polishing the bonnet it comes back but only for a day maybe I was going to try re lacquer it see if it can be saved one head light and one tail light is also slightly faded supposedly toothpaste is good but I'm yet to try it.

I like the idea of the rb aswell but how much more does it overhang the front axle?

Everything in this jap world is new to me I've came from old ford's really.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah best bet would be the flat and re lacquer it . Hit it with a 1500-2000 grit first should do the trick . Get a uv resistant 2k would keep it looking better for longer . Headlamps I wet flatted then compounded make sure you use a good sealant on them after ( whichever process you use ) as they will yellow up again rather quickly if you don't ! Have heard of people using toothpaste but no experience myself

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

Mike.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Mike_urk
If you check out my build thread there's a couple photos of the engine bay to give you an idea of how much space it takes up. It's a tight squeeze but it fits Haha

Welcome to the jap side then mate

You could maybe try the headlight restoring technique by sanding with really fine emery them polishing it with a machine polisher?

Reaction score
Country
Sorry for the long reply guys been busy out limiter bashing having fun. Now my son is born cars in the garage getting some work done. Looms had a beating in the arch so thats getting repaired and re routed the wings, bumpers bonnet and skirts are all off giving the car a good scrub and thinking about giving it all a fresh coat of paint to keep it all mint. Battery is going into the boot, battery tray is coming out and the hole for the intercooler pipe is needing tidied up as it has been a ruff cut previously. Aircon is out and considering doing away with the abs also, washer pump was non existent and would like a bottle where abs unit is maybe. I've not even attempted the lights or bonnet yet but now there off I can get the bonnet to work and get it in the booth the lights are yet to be attacked with wet and dry yet also. Had a look at your rb it's mint like 👌 actually away to put a rb26 into a 14 at work when all the bits arrive.