What's new

Brief introduction to the club

Reaction score
Country
Well just bought myself my dream car a spec r s15, hasn't had too much done to it apart from suspension, wheels and Ray's alloys which is what I wanted because I want to learn how to do all the mods/maintenance myself, I knew the forums would be the perfect place to get hints and tips for it.

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Welcome to the club!

Get some pictures up, I'm interested to see the wheel combination you went with on your car, Ray's alloys are great so I'm sure it looks excellent!

Reaction score
Country
Welcome to the club!

Get some pictures up, I'm interested to see the wheel combination you went with on your car, Ray's alloys are great so I'm sure it looks excellent!
I haven't done anything to the car yet, i bought it with the Rays on it but i'm thinking of having the rear wheels on the front and buying a larger offset/wheel width for the rear because im not sure on the front offset, one tinker to add to the list of many XD

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Welcome to the club! Sounds just like how mine arrived lol! I went for as stock as poss as I want to do the work myself too. Mine came with only suspension, exhaust and ..... RAYS alloys! The best of course, but I am biased ;)
Looking forward to seeing some photos and which Rays you got!

Reaction score
Country
Just added your photo to your post, TE37? Those look huge! 18/19"?

Yeah dude 18" by 8.5s on the front and 18" by 9.5 on the rear, the guy I bought he car off was really quite particular with the fitment because the tears only just fit in the arches without any spacers and the fronts have like 3.5mm spacers which really does make the car look good

Reaction score
Country
Wow that looks awesome with the red wheels, did you buy the car like that or is that how you've made it look?

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Wow that looks awesome with the red wheels, did you buy the car like that or is that how you've made it look?
Thank you! :) No they were grey and kerbed when I got her. I've got a red theme going on so once I'd found someone who was willing to polish the stainless outers I got the spokes done candy red :)

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Looks awesome that mate. Welcome. Where you from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk