What's new

Irish chap living in Perth jdm s15 owner👌

Reaction score
Country
Whatsup lads,

the names Jack im from Ireland but living in perth for a few years. Bought my first s15 over here a few weeks ago an original yellow JDM spec R. Alott of plans for it in the coming months will get pics up later

cheers 👌🚕

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Welcome Jack! Yellows such a great colour, rare as well, always great seeing one!

Hows it like in Perth? Always wanted to try the life that side of the globe as many people said it's great

Reaction score
Country
Welcome Jack! Yellows such a great colour, rare as well, always great seeing one!

Hows it like in Perth? Always wanted to try the life that side of the globe as many people said it's great
sound dude! Yeah its always been my favourite colour of the s15 yellow then red! Very hard to get a yellow one in Ireland so this will be getting shipped back to IRL when im finished here����

australia is cool yeah only its fairly hard finding work here to be honest, not much happening, if you were to cone over id recommend you head to the east sydney canberra etc..

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Is there much of a distinction made between Aus spec S15 owners and JDM owners? By I mean, are JDM cars viewed as the one to have?

Reaction score
It's always a mixed reaction, on the one hand the JDM cars came with more goodies and a better tune, but with an unknown history and from a country that salts it's roads in Winter

ADM cars in a lot of cases have a history and you can still find original owner low mileage cars in stock condition for sale. They are holding their value..

Also it doesn't take much to make an ADM car better performance wise..

We initially couldn't have the same tune as the JDM cars as we only had 95 octane fuel...we now have 98 octane hence the JDM imports

Reaction score
Country
ADM silvias seem to hold their value alot more compared to jdm ones considering the lower spec but as said you can get a full history on ADM ones here and I have seen a lott of older folks driving standard ones here still so they wouldnt be 'driven on' like the jdm ones ��

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Ah, interesting perspective. Cheers chaps.

Big fan of the ADM GT pedals. On the to do list at some point.