What's new

New Member From Canada

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@DylanJuneau780
After wanting to get into another S chassis for the last 3 or 4 years I finally picked up an S15. I am not new to the S chassis as my first car was an s13 club k but this is my first S15.

Anyways, a little about the car. It is a 1999 with approx. 140 000km and is completely stock engine wise. There are a few things that make it a little less desirable but I have already addressed those issues. It is a Spec S so it is non turbo and this one has an automatic transmission. I do already have an SR20DET lined up along with an S14 5 speed tranny to swap in come spring.

Current mods:

Spec R aero
XXR 527 17x8.5
Nardi Deep Corn steering wheel
NRG 2.8 quick release
Single 3" blast pipe

Future mods:

Motor/Tranny swap
BC BR coilovers
Work Meister S1 wheels
Tomei exhaust
General maintenance
Possibly new aero

Untitled by dylan juneau, on Flickr

Reaction score
Nice car, good platform...now put it away for the Winter....Lived in Canada so I know how hard the Winters are on cars...Is that snow already ?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@DylanJuneau780
Thanks guys!

I really don't like the exhaust so that will be one of the first things I change on the car.

As for the snow, yes that is already snow haha. I am actually going to be driving the car this winter, but this winter only. I pick up my winter beater in February so this is my DD until then. Once I pick that car up I can start tearing apart and swapping the S15.