Hey guys

AshOBNXZ

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@ash_s15r
Hey everyone!

My name is Ash, I'm 24 and currently live in North East Lincolnshire

I have always been into my jap cars whilst growing up and ever since passing my driving test wanted a classic jap, RX7/S15/Supra/Skyline etc.
My all time favourite car is the Mazda RX7

Fast forward a year after passing my test and boom, I treat myself to a 2001 Honda S2000 which I still currently own!
Done a few shows with it, has a few mods, nothing major though

Fast forward another year a new job and me thinking might as well treat myself again since I have a new job
My 1994 Mazda RX7 Type R, unfortunately I only owned it for six months but it has definitely got me hooked on boost

My S2000 doesn't give me the fizz any more hence why I am on here, I'm pretty sure I want an S15 Spec R
I am currently trying to get my category C license first and at the same time might as well wait until I'm 25 in March and have 5 years NCD
I have been e-mailing Darren at Torque GT about importing me an S15 and when the time comes I think I'll be trusting them to find me one, their customer service has been excellent even with just my inquiries
I'd be a bit of a drive to pick it up from there but isn't that the best part of buying a new car? The drive home?

I still keep thinking 'hmmm should I get another RX7' but if anyone is willing to change my mind and take me out for a run in their S15 that's fine with me haha!

Thanks for reading and hopefully I'll be joining you all soon!

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Welcome Ash!
That's a very nice looking S2000, looks like it might be an import based on the rear bumper and colour, is that right?

Hope you find the S15 you're looking for :) There are a few interesting ones in the classifieds section at the moment

RX7's have always been at the top of my list, I've had 4 and I'm sure to be in one again in the future

Joe

AshOBNXZ

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@ash_s15r
Thanks!
It's not an import unfortunately, just has the JDM rear bumper and has been fully resprayed white by the previous owner
I'll be properly looking for one after April next year when I'm 25 and have another years NCD but it won't stop me from looking like I already do at the moment haha
I loved the RX7 when I had it, handled incredibly well, felt so confident taking it round any corner whereas the S2000 I feel like at any moment it'll let go and spin off wherever it wants
Stupidly loud, launched massive flames that made pedestrians jump a foot in the air, got out after driving it and couldn't hear a thing!
Had a few problems with it though which made me sell it, I just rushed into buying it and didn't fully look it over

Reaction score
Country
Welcome aboard.

You can't go wrong with Torque GT. I used them when i got my Silvia, we drove down and back up, nearly 1000miles round trip and it was completely worth it. I'm also currently using them again to source a Forester STI.