What's new

Hello newbe project 15 :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@RJPaddon
Hi and hello there names Ricky and I'm 24 imported my s15 not so long ago and happy to have found a forum/owners club as not many people with say car about local to me.

Always wanted an s15 when I was younger and now at 24 have one of my dream cars, very big car enthusiast from a young age. Been involved in the scene e.g car shows and events since I would say 15 and been in a number of car clubs and been a member of staff for my last club which closed down last year.

I'm all about building my ultimate dream s15 for myself and my son and hope to get the car noticed at shows and events but as always you need help and support to get there as this is my first jap car/project which I hope I find here and get to meet new people and make some friends.

Im not so good at this writing stuff down, more of a face to face kind person so I will be looking over the forum and seeing what I can learn and if so post if I do need any help.

Now unfortunately I can't know how to post photos on forums like this so if people would like to see my car and what I have done so far just let me know how it's done and I will do my best cheers guys :):)

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Hi Ricky!

Welcome to the S15 Owners club!

As your account was pending approval you wouldn't have been able to add photos, but now you can as I have just activated your account.

If you want to add a photo, there should be an icon representing a photo in the reply box, if you click it, it will let you browse for an image and attach it.

We've got a forum dedicated to car builds, so I strongly advise starting a thread in there and using it to keep a history for yourself of your car!

Members Rides & Specs

Hope you enjoy your stay

Reaction score
Country
Hey, I see you're from Lichfield. I work in Burntwood and live only ten mins from there!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@RJPaddon
I'm using my iPhone at the moment but when the iPad or pc is set up I will make sure I do mate �� I will be creating my own soon still getting over I actually have an s15 lmao

Reaction score
Country
Howdy! I'm looking forward to seeing it in the flesh hopefully I'm only in Birmingham so as soon as I'm back on the road I'll have to come see it!
Haha I felt the same when I first got mine in may and I'm yet to drive it still

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@RJPaddon
Yooo! Well our only up the road then haha, God mate until I found this forum and a page on Facebook I really didn't know where to go or who to talk to about my 15 Lmaoo! My wasn't on road for the first month in my hands I found I needed head gasket job doing turned out to just be coil pack fault... Felt so lucky lol. What's up with yours? As you only up the road I'm sure if you needed a hand I could drive mine up on a good day.

Howdy! I'm looking forward to seeing it in the flesh hopefully I'm only in Birmingham so as soon as I'm back on the road I'll have to come see it!
Haha I felt the same when I first got mine in may and I'm yet to drive it still

Reaction score
Country
Nothing except for a track rod I need to change, it's more my license that's the problem. Mid October is when I get it back.
The wait is killing me!