What's new

yo.

Reaction score
Country
hi ya. Been a long time s body and other rwd jap stuff owner, finally got an s15 spec s. few mods on it already, pointless head rest monitors, stainless manifold and full exhaust. blitz filter on the cold side, grex oil filter relocation, coilovers, spec r 6 speed box, pretty sure its got a fancy diff in it too.
few bits in the works, solid mounted rear subframe/diff, better coilovers, adjustable rear arms, poly bushed front lower arms, possible z32 brakes up front if i can find them, fitting a bitsa bodykit and respraying it in red (vertex? skirts n rear, monkey magic front), steering wheel, rims, bucket seats etc.... deep clean underway inside as it was minging.

registration is currently confusing the hell out of me... hopefully get it figured out soon as i need to drive the thing.

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Welcome!
Wow you've got a lot going on, sounds like it's going to be an interesting one!

Would be nice to see some pictures when you've got a chance, maybe keep us up to date by making a thread in the members photos area?

What problems are you having registering the car? I've registered a fair bit of imports so I'm sure I can assist

Thanks

Reaction score
Country
hey, well i was stuck on the supporting paperwork, didnt have japanese registration document but export cert. was good enough.. that sort of thing. called up the dvla and ran through it all with them so hopefully its all good and i might get my reg in a week or so. fingers crossed.

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
All you get from Japan is a Export Certificate (blue kind of colour), which is perfectly normal and sufficient to register.

Also the form (V55/5) doesn't have to be completely filled, just the basics.

Joe