What's new

Hi

lewis

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@lewis_concannon
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I am not an s15 owner yet, however I have the guys over at torque gt doing their best to find me a minter. I have missed out on a couple of good ones so far, (budget couldn't stretch that far) but I'm hopeful and the guys at torque have been amazing so far, really helpful and they know what they are doing.

I have been reading through this forum for the last year or so now and its been a great help as well as being my mecca for inspiration from all of the builds on here.
Ill get a build thread started as soon as there has been a car won! Hopefully soon. :nod:

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Welcome Lewis, Torque GT are great at finding good cars, I'm sure yours will be excellent quality when they find the right one!

There have been a few pop up in the UKDM recently that are slightly cheaper than the JDM market (due to currency differences), keep your eyes on the UK market too, you might find exactly what you're looking for at a very good price.

Hope we can be of help when you're ready! Any questions you may have, feel free to let us know!

lewis

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@lewis_concannon
Thanks guys,

I had been looking in the UK for a car but couldn't really find anything that suited. I also tried speaking to SVA imports about a few cars they never got back to me about them and when I called they just said they had sold them? But still Darren is being a great help. Unfortunately I just lost out on two cars this week both super low mileage fairly stock cars, but went a few grand more than I can afford.

Tooley your car looked super mean at the coventry motor show!

lewis

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@lewis_concannon
Its a good day! I have finally bought a car!!!! :whoo:
Darren at Torque GT emailed me the other day with the good news. So far I only have the few grainy photos from the auction sheet but as soon as I get some higher quality ones ill post them

and now we play the waiting game, I was told that it would be around beginning of next year, hopefully enough time to sell my other cars to pay for this one

Last edited:

lewis

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@lewis_concannon
Thanks I think so plus its only got 35000 miles on it which is what I wanted for my budget.

Haha mod list so far is huge in my head. I already have a few small bits to put on, but I think I will just wait to see the car and take it from there. It already has a kakimoto regu 06&r and unknown suspension mods. I'll have a full spec list of mods and such soon so I can start planning :)