What's new

Just a quick hello while i begin my search

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys, I'm Jack.Been arguing in my head for a while now about my next car, started with a massive list and think I have now decided that an S15 is the best choice. Currently I have an MX-5 but the practicality and lack of power has made me lose some love for it. I'm not wanting a drift slag or anything like that just a clean street spec car that will look nice and keep up with my friends R33. I've been lurking around on this forum for a while now, looking at what was for sale and how much cash I require, but now I've sorted the finances there doesn't seem to be that many for sale at the moment. Is there sort of a high season of when people sell or is it just the luck of the draw? I know from the MX5s that there is loads for sale over summer and everyone keeps hold during winter. Is that similar with the S15s?Would you guys look more towards importing than a private sale to find a car? I know that there is a slight premium with importing and that's where I may be tight money wise. Anyways, hi from me and I'm sure I'll be popping up on a few for sale posts shortly

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Exchange rate is pants at the moment which is affecting imports.

Reaction score
Country
I have noticed that the importers websites have gone quieter lately, as too the private sales. I don't want to rush and buy the first one I see, I plan on emailing Torque-GT soon to get a their opinion on importing at the moment and keeping an eye on the private sales to see if anything comes up

Reaction score
Country
I was at Torque GT yesterday looking over an s2000 for a mate up country and took my 15 up there (bought through Torque GT) and Darren was saying that the exchange rates are making it harder to source good cars at the 'prices we are used to'. Cars are still available but you will have to budget around 12k for a high quality import at the moment