What's new

Hi from Birmingham

Reaction score
Country
Hi all I'm Emmanuel I recently bought a s15 relatively fresh to UK soil only being imported last December.
It's really clean and pretty stock apart from the wheels and nismo suspension.

I plan to improve braking abit, see how she handles on the nismo suspension and get abit more power out of it and track it (not drift).
It's my first RWD so I'll get used to it at standard power first then increase it when I'm happy with my ability.

Here she is..

Reaction score
Country
Thanks dude.. I'm from Hall Green but it's garaged up in Olton, abit closer to you. You won't see it until at least October though.
Little update - Blitz Intercooler arrived today, along with some HEL braided lines. Just having problems trying to find a harness for the stereo that came with it.
It came with an amp and other bits and bobs (I've never been too into the whole I.C.E thing) think it's an alpine amp.

Reaction score
The one's you have are a factory option that are stiffer and uprateed over standard as well as lower and could be specced when originally buying the car, the silver/red ones, which are s-tunes, are stiffer, uprated and a fraction lower still and to my knowledge had to be bought aftermarket.

It's a nice car, i'd put some clear or smoked side repeaters on it if it were mine.

Reaction score
Country
I think I'm happy with the height and stiffness at the moment but I'll have to wait till it goes on track to know for sure. Before I bought the car I was going to go straight for coilovers but was suprised how stiff these were already.
And ye I don't plan on changing the exterior of the car much at all but that could be one of the few things I do.

Reaction score
Country
Was yours from redditch was it? I'm down by wickes on the stratford road but you'll have to wait till mid October before she's out and about.

Reaction score
Country
Some small updates to make, I've fitted or had fitted (by dynotorque)
HKS exhaust, Blitz IC, walbro fuel pump, Alpine radio which I might swap out, rear subframe bushes and had the track rod changed out.
Here's how she stands today! If anyone is interested in the SSR S1's let me know they aren't for me!

I should be getting some HSD's this weekend along with the car being re-undersealed as Im not impressed with the job that was done already!