What's new

new in swindon

A

ammo_gti

Hello, new here, also a member of sxoc.com, don't really post much....
heres my car, prob be up for sale shortly...time to move on.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
There's an SXOC meet in Wroughton this evening....

There's one just passed its ESVA (Kango), blinx works in Wootton, and I work at Windmill Park/Westlea.

A

ammo_gti

I don't know where that's at.... I know windmill park i think
i actually live down in fairford

Reaction score
Welcome mate. Don't sell it, you'll regret it. Very nice looking car. At least it's one colour. Mines a patchwork quilt at the moment :)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hello :wave:...... and goodbye :confused: .....:(

Just keep her mate, how long you had her for?
Any specs for us?

A

ammo_gti

1999 Nissan Silvia Spec R S15 - 6 speed - only 22,000 km on the clock - Dyno'd 400whp at 1.0 bar boost, computer tuned to 1.4 bar (estimated 460-480) - head tuned with Tomei 260 Pro Cams with EVCS gears, Tomei Springs, Tomei 1.5mm head gasket, Greddy Surge Tank, Nismo 740cc injectors, Sard FPR, HKS #8 Spark Plugs - HKS GT2835R turbo, HKS 3mm exhaust manifold, HKS 3 core intercooler - HKS FCON SZ computer - Z32 airflow - Blitz intake - RS-R turbo back exhaust - ORC clutch and flywheel - Tein Type H suspension - Cusco lower arms - Nismo A frames - AVS model 6 17" 9.0JJ (offset +16front and +22rear) - R34 GTR seats - Defi BF boost, oil press, oil temp and water temp gauges with controller - Greddy Profec A boost controller - MASA front bumper - M-Style side skirts and rear bumper

what ya think

Last edited:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
1999 Nissan Silvia Spec R S15 - 6 speed - only 22,000 km on the clock - Dyno'd 400whp at 1.0 bar boost, computer tuned to 1.4 bar (estimated 460-480) - head tuned with Tomei 260 Pro Cams with EVCS gears, Tomei Springs, Tomei 1.5mm head gasket, Greddy Surge Tank, Nismo 740cc injectors, Sard FPR, HKS #8 Spark Plugs - HKS GT2835R turbo, HKS 3mm exhaust manifold, HKS 3 core intercooler - HKS FCON SZ computer - Z32 airflow - Blitz intake - RS-R turbo back exhaust - ORC clutch and flywheel - Tein Type H suspension - Cusco lower arms - Nismo A frames - AVS model 6 17" 9.0JJ (offset +16front and +22rear) - R34 GTR seats - Defi BF boost, oil press, oil temp and water temp gauges with controller - Greddy Profec A boost controller - MASA front bumper - M-Style side skirts and rear bumper

what ya think
Very nice :)
what ORC clutch are you running?
Any gearbox problems?
You was stationed in Japan, right? Do you know what the japanese do with their gearboxes when going for high power?
How is your gearbox holding up?

A

ammo_gti

haven't had any troubles with the gear box, as far as the japs go it just depends on what the mission is capable of handling. most wouldn't change anything until it broke. from what i (and friends there) were told, the mission is good to over 500. the set up i have is the same as tanaguci when he won the D1 in his s15, except the clutch i think. mine is a single plate....and think his was twin

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
There are about three people on here, and a number on nissansilvia.com, who have suffered the notorious 3rd/4th counter gear problem when running higher power. I think that's what Yako and Topper are concerned about.

J

Jono

what ya think

A

ammo_gti

well, the car only has 22,000km on it so most of the parts were broken in and now it's just driven like once a week, i don't take it racing or drifting but i do get on it when i get the chance so i haven't experienced any troubles