What's new

Newbie Ireland

Reaction score
Country
Hi all, newbie from Ireland here! Currently bidding on S15's in Japan while hoping the missus doesn't find out!:D

Have a few jap classics in my collection such as Nissan Skyline R32 GTR, Subaru Impreza V4 STI and currently hoping to add an S15!

Reaction score
Country
Well have purchased a Spec R S15 anyway!:) As with most of my other cars it was a personnel import so just waiting for it to go on a boat!

Reaction score
Country
Cheers, bought one in Japan last week so now just have to go through the long wait again to get my hands on it! A man can never have enough turbo datsun's in his garage! :D :p

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Well have purchased a Spec R S15 anyway!:) As with most of my other cars it was a personnel import so just waiting for it to go on a boat!
So, 10 days later I finally get an email saying you have posted this reply ^^ lol! Good job I also use Tapatalk!
The personal import route takes soooo long but it is so exciting and I wouldnt do it another way either :D

Reaction score
Country
You get used to the waiting :p Have done it a few times so far! Bought a standard car, only upgrade are the alloys, Here are some pictures anyway

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Very nice any pics of your other collection pieces too

Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero S15