What's new

Hello from Holland

Reaction score
Country
Hello,

My name is Josca and I'm from Holland I'm 28years and I love Silvia's and Skylines. I recently am a owner of a Nissan Silvia S15 spec-R. My boyfriend imported the car himself from Japan.

I can't drive in it yet because it doesn't have a License plate so I need to take care of that. But because the car is from 2001 a need to do a MOT test at a testing area here and it's really hard on some cars. My car has 200000km on the engine and I don't want the engine to blow. So I'm looking to get the MOT test and License plate in England because it's maybe cheaper and because I don't want to take the risk of blowwing the engine. When the car is on an English License plate I can go to a normal MOT test and they don't test the car on a way they can blow my engine. Is there anyone who knows what I can do to get the car on English License plates and if I can do that in Dover because that's the nearest for me.

This is why I introduced myself on this forum, I'm sorry if my English is not so good but I hope that someone can help me. Here are 2 pictures from my car. I don't have others on my pc but I want to take some more pictures soon and put them on my pc.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]