What's new

Newbie from Scotland

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Thought I would introduce myself onto the forum, From Scottish borders but based in Ripon north Yorkshire with my job. Currently waiting import of my spec R aero s15 so registered to get involved with meets and try hunt out some mods. Already bought a aero spoiler for it. Wanting to change the exhaust however..

Reaction score
Country
Welcome Keifer, great looking car as well :clap: I would be interested to take a closer look at your current exhaust that you have fitted in those pics when it does arrive. I have been considering getting a shotgun style, if you are going to sell it that is :nod:

Last edited:

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Aw sweet lil spec r where they from in borders? I'm mostly there st weekends if not in Kendal area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Aw thanks cs10810 yeah I'd def want to get rid of it when it arrives. Want a jap can style something like hks hi power or blitz nur spec or apexi n1 along them lines. Don't have one to swap do you?

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country

Couple new ones from port in Japan. Need a new steering wheel too

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Aw sweet lil spec r where they from in borders? I'm mostly there st weekends if not in Kendal area.

They're in Reston, Berwick way, we get a nice run from the motorway when it's clear, a7 and past Hawick, great roads!!
Loving the piccies bet ur well excited!!!

Reaction score
Country
Its looking great. Will be here soon. I am not entirely sure what mine is as I've not had a close inspection of it and the car is in getting a bunch of work done at the moment. I know its shiny chrome can style I believe. Ill find some pics and send them over. I drove it from torque to London and onwards to Milton Keynes and it sounds pretty sweet, loud but sweet.

Sent from my G620S-L01 using Tapatalk

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Its looking great. Will be here soon. I am not entirely sure what mine is as I've not had a close inspection of it and the car is in getting a bunch of work done at the moment. I know its shiny chrome can style I believe. Ill find some pics and send them over. I drove it from torque to London and onwards to Milton Keynes and it sounds pretty sweet, loud but sweet.

Sent from my G620S-L01 using Tapatalk
Yeah that would be perfect if you could find out what it is or even looks like (Y)

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Thought I would update this a bit.. Got some new pics of it getting checked over by importer and MOT'd.. Its booked into body shop for my aero spoiler to be fitted next Thursday so hopefully collect following week, got a HKS exhaust to go on as I don't like the look of the shotgun.. anyway comments are welcome.

Buzzing to say the least!