What's new

Hello!

Reaction score
Country
Hi all,

Recently joined the forum as I'm hoping to get myself an S15 in the very near future! Have previously owned a Civic Type R, Focus ST etc. but have wanted an S15 for quite a few years now. Have been looking for the right car for a little while and hoping that the right Spec R pops up for sale in the UK but if not, I may well look at importing one.

I look forward to talking to you all!

Thanks! :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@s15_ryan
Picked up my S15 a couple of weeks ago from a member on here, absolutely love it, looks as though it's been really well looked after! Have had an aero bumper fitted already, just finished servicing it this weekend. Here's a few pics, haven't had chance to get any decent ones yet but hopefully will do soon when the weathers a bit better!

Reaction score
Country
I've currently got a focus ST, which i love, but my hearts been set on an s15 for years now, if I am not required to move out my parents house this year I am finally going to be taking the plunge too, hopefully :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@s15_ryan
I've currently got a focus ST, which i love, but my hearts been set on an s15 for years now, if I am not required to move out my parents house this year I am finally going to be taking the plunge too, hopefully :)
I really liked my ST too, they're very good cars. Was in the same situation as you, wanted an s15 for ages, finally did it and got myself one and absolutely love it... You definitely won't regret getting one!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@s15_ryan
Glad you're enjoying yours! Absolutely love mine, gradually getting a few parts for it and getting it just how I want :)