What's new

Hello from Essex

Reaction score
Country
Hi
Been after a s15 in white or grey for a while.
I came across one which sva imports were selling, I inquired about them but the grey one had gone 😔
But they still had the white one really good spec and not to bad mileage for the price so I went to see it today.
The car was dirty and the paint work isn't amazing but I loved it nonetheless.
For the price everything will be sorted, including service, and paintwork, register and warranty
So do you think I got a good deal at £11499 with 55k miles volk wheels, brembo brakes and intercooler and exhaust .
I love the car and can't wait to pick it up in a month
Going from a 350 bhp supercharged Honda civic to this should Be fun.😄

Ps anyone Want a 350bhp honda civic fn2 let me know hahaha

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Hi I'm in Colchester
And yourself ?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Welcome dude ! Any pics of the fn2? I had 2 fn2's (not charged) I loved them and currently a k20 ek . The 15 is another level man always puts a smile on your face! Just take your time to get used to it as have seen so many people get caught out and write them off within the first few weeks of ownership! Sounds like a good deal mate, have heard mixed reviews on sva but I'm sure it will be fine man. First thing I would suggest is getting a proper geo set up as alignment on these makes such a massive difference to how they behave . Best of luck with the cat dude , look forward to seeing it

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
I bought mine from SVA 4 years ago. Had a few issues which they covered under warranty but it's been mint since. I still own it now.

I would suggest getting a check done to make sure the mileage is genuine. Sure I saw a thread a few days ago about a car bought from SVA with low miles on it....turned out it was fair bit higher than they stated.

Reaction score
Country
Cheers for the heads up shifty
Yer the warranty seems pretty good
Well I asked for a bimta? Check so hopefully that will come back
If I do one myself do you know what I need to do that like
vin plate number ?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
Cheers for the heads up shifty
Yer the warranty seems pretty good
Well I asked for a bimta? Check so hopefully that will come back
If I do one myself do you know what I need to do that like
vin plate number ?

Must admit I've never done one. I bought mine on 50k from there which I thinks about 30,000 miles. The car was in near mint condition but I've got suspicions it may have been clocked. I wasn't overly fussed on the mileage personally though so never bothered to do one.