Hello from Stoke, I've got my S15 now <3

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Well I finally got an Aero that ticked all my boxes thanks to Torque GT (well I should say thanks to Darren, he's really had his work cut out with my request lol)!

She's only just been won in an Auction in Japan so she's sitting at the docks, awaiting info on whether she will make it onto the next ship, but since I am super excited I thought I would share some photos and say hello properly to you all! She's already got a name haha and I hope to get to meet some of you over the 2016 show season. Once I have got the keys she will have a little photo shoot and I will get a little build thread going, but here are the dock photos anyway :D

I'm based in the West Mids (Stoke) so keep your eyes peeled for me when you're out and about, although I gotta say I've only seen 1 180sx, no S15s at all yet! Still, nice to have a rare car :thumbs:
She's gonna be my weekend toy as I have a 180 mile a day commute so I keep a dirty diseasal for that side of things (modified Ibiza FR)

Anyway hello :wave:

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Nice mate :) no doubt you'll have a list of parts to fit even before it lands :nod:
You bet ;)
To be honest she's pretty much perfect as she is, but I do have a momo wheel from a previous JDM fling that I want to fit, refurb the wheels if required, and find another recaro for the passenger side so it matches (altho seat rails are apparently a bugger to get hold of!) Ill probably get them trimmed up to match my colour scheme anyway :)

Reaction score
Country
Well done mate nice find that's 2 blue and 1 white round here now's I also have a pair of bride seatrails with base mount adapter plates if your interested

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Yes mate they slide genuine s15 bride saetrails with adapter plates which will fit most basemount seats:thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Yours is pretty much the same spec and budget I'm looking to play around with. I've found a nice blue Aero Spec R at the auctions but unsure whether or not to take the plunge!

If you don't mind me asking, how much was yours at auction/in the end when it's finally on the road?

Reaction score
Country
I'd keep that Recaro and get a matching one, I'd love to get my hands on 2 of them!

Looks a nice example! good choice with white as well :nod:

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
I'd keep that Recaro and get a matching one, I'd love to get my hands on 2 of them!

Looks a nice example! good choice with white as well :nod:
Why is this particular RECARO sought after then?
I want the front seats to match I hate when things don't match lol!! Seat rails seem to be a pain to get hold of tho lol ;)
And thank you very much let's hope she's as good as she looks :) I've always fancied a white car one day and white suits the S15 very well!! :)

Reaction score
Country
They are the ones from the MR 400 Evo 9 I believe, I think they are so popular because they look like almost OEM. Which Is what I look for with interior modifications!

Haha, same problem here, everything must match and must look as OEM as possible! but those seats are the ones Nissan should have fitted from factory, they look so good!

Rails are the problem :( but they can be sourced!

This is going to be one long wait for you!

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Oh dear I've really set myself up with a task here lol! Good things to those who wait and all that...! I was gonna get them trimmed in red alcantara but maybe not now! I do like how close they seem to match and definitely more my idea of a "sport's" seat than the standard front ones :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk