What's new

Another Newbie Here!

dread

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@dread839
Hi Guys,

I signed up on here recently as I've been looking for a nice clean S15 to have as a weekend toy / fair weather car.

I've previously had a few 200SX's in the past and have been a member on SXOC for a long time.

I got the nod from Torque GT this morning that i'd won an auction on a grade 4.5 Spec-R overnight so I think it's about time I said hello :wave:

I'm excited to get my car delivered but I'd imagine it won't be until after Christmas now. Pics of the car below:

I'm told it's super clean so i'm very happy to have found a good one!

My plans are tasteful, well executed mods that won't ruin an already awesome car. I may have to swap the red seats though :nod:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Welcome. A grade 4.5!!! Wow almost like new I bet, and yeah those seats are lovely seats but orange in a red car is abit odd!

dread

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@dread839
Thanks for the welcome guys! We'll have to see about the seats I guess. I'll have to stick up some more pics when I get the photo pack through from Torque-GT. Get a project thread going. :nod:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dread

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@dread839
As far as I can tell it does. I'm guessing some kind of aftermarket add-on in Japan. We'll see when it turns up I guess. Might be useful given how tight my Garage is though!

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
They were supposedly bidding on this one for me as well!! Would have been nice if they had just told me from the start that they had another person interested with a higher top bid instead of leaving me feeling hopeful over night!! :cry:
Enjoy her, im super jealous lol :)

Reaction score
Looks like you may have got one where the first owner ticked a lot of the options. The orange seats are even rarer than the blue ones. Hard to tell from the pics but they look like the optional alloys, and I'm pretty sure parking sensors were on the options list as well, I have a pdf of them some where, but I've never seen them on a car before.

dread

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@dread839
I'm actually not bothered by the sunroof, I had a civic with one once and I did use it. :nod:

If you happen to find that pdf it would be quite cool to take a look at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Looks lovely, I do like the red ones.
My old white one was a 4.5 from Torque and was exceptional.

As for the sun roof, I never saw myself having one, but my PS13 has an electric one and it's awesome

Reaction score
Country
looks good i have just collected my s15 specr from southampton very please only done 26000klm in pewter bet u r looking forward to driving it be a nice xmas present

dread

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@dread839
Quick update to this:

I got through a load of pictures from Torque-GT yesterday once the car arrived at the docks. It really is mint! I couldn't be happier with the condition of the car, the underside looks brand new. :eek:

A few pics.

Reaction score
First time i've seen Hicas fitted, they really did go to town with the options, will be interesting to see what else it has once it arrives.