What's new

Another Newbie Here!

dread

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@dread839
Thanks buddy!

I ran the car up to my workshop at the weekend as I need to do a wheel bearing before the MOT and fit the new bits an bobs. Very handy having recently passed my B+E test.

dread

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@dread839
Quick update.

I started making tracks on getting the interior together recently. Firstly I bought a Nardi Deep Corn 350mm wheel from Driftworks. It's the black perforated leather with red stitch, which should suit the car well.

Then after waiting for a loooong time for the seat rails to arrive from Street Faction in the US, I was able to get my seats fitted. The rails were worth the wait though, they really do sit low in the car meaning my head clears the low roof lining perfectly now. I'm not sure what it would be like with my helmet on, but at this stage I have no intention for this car to see the track. I do really need to find a set of door cards to replace the orange ones now. I don't intend on selling these but they really don't match the rest of the car, so they'll be kept dry stored with the seats and steering wheel so I can put them back in the car in the future if needed. I'd like to find a set with nice condition plastics and then re-upholster them in black Bride material to match the seats.

Car is currently still in the workshop as I've kinda jumped down the rabbit hole on sorting out a few other bits. Updates to follow on that one...

dread

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@dread839
Hey bud, no the brackets are fixed, not an issue for me as i'm the only one that'll drive this car. If they had sliders i'd probably still have issues with headroom.