S15? Never heard of 'em :)

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
oh yeh we expect all the good ppl to pop over....:thumbs:
i know our forum is a bit slow compared to the other with posts but information wise i think we pretty good on track...:) ....
u thinking of geting a S15 aswell ?

D

Daniel san

Maybe......

Actually right now I am going through the new Uras price and product listing and thinking I NEED an S15 to put the new Type GT kit on lol. It'll be an expensive kit if I need to buy the car first.

Seriously thinking about getting a 15, but only if I can find one super cheap considering I have a load of parts that will go straight on it so I won't be worried if it needs a bit of attn here and there.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
there was one going well cheap two or three weeks ago now 9k on thr road but someone on the forum has picked that up already....it would work out cheap if u were gonna import a standard one into the country yourself really cuz all it would mean is go straight to the ESVA if totally standard it will pass without any problems...
or find one in the uk as there are a few which are pretty good are good prices if i remember off my head there still a few going for about 10k...with the aero kit on them...