What's new

Canada.

Reaction score
Country
Other than Zilvia there isn't any S15 forums around us so this seems like a good place.

I've been drifting in a 180 for 7 years that was fully built. Decided to part it and buy an S15 - I couldn't be happier.

Reaction score
Welcome mate. So seems like more S15s is coming into Canada and State yeah? Yesterday I just watched a clip from Youtube showing a guy from New Zealand who moves there and own an R34 GTR.

Reaction score
Country
Welcome mate. So seems like more S15s is coming into Canada and State yeah? Yesterday I just watched a clip from Youtube showing a guy from New Zealand who moves there and own an R34 GTR.
Our import rules are the vehicle needs to be 15+ years old so we can bring in a 1999-2000.

For the states it has to be 25+ years.

There are workarounds for each of course, risky but do-able.

Reaction score
Country
When you put it like that its mad to think they are 15 years old... they still look modern....
Yea it's pretty crazy knowing a car like this is that old. And honestly nobody knows what car it is when I'm driving, which I'm ok with lol.
It does look incredibly modern with it's body lines.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah its unfortunate for the states with the 25 year rule...Its hurting me from my dreams for sure,but congratz on your s15!