What's new

The FNG

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@langers2511
Just want to say hello to everyone, my name is Chris and I'm currently on the lookout for an S15.

Little bit about myself, I'm quite a bike fanatic. Currently have a KTM 690 SMC which is my weekend toy, but after owning 6 bikes over 7 years and sampling everything on the market I've decided my KTM is the bike for me, now I just need the car :cool:

After much debate between a R33 GTR, a R32 GTR and a S15, I've chosen the S15 because it's the more sensible option out of the 3 in terms of insurance, running costs, handling and reliability and lets not forget the looks. After missing out on, what I thought was, the best clean pearl white, full aero spec R last month, I've been browsing eBay, pistonheads, pikeytree, and all the import company websites for one thats very similar and nothing has popped up yet. I was wondering what would be better, should I import one from Japan via Torque GT or is it easier to get one thats already registered in the UK? And if I was to import one what is an estimated guide price for a white, full aero spec R?

Thanks in advance, and hopefully I can join the club officially soon.

Langers