What's new

Hello all!!

P

Paul D

Hello everyone think its about time i post instead of just reading everything. I currently drive an almera gti with a neo vvl engine fitted but im planning on selling up and getting a pearl silvia spec r aero in the next 2-3 months. Only problem is that i want one with the spoiler on the back and there doesn't seem to be many in good condition :annoyed:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Welcome :wave:

So, request one through one of the main import dealers :) Will only take six weeks to arrive from Japan :nod:

P

Paul D

I've been talking to jurgen because a mate of mine knows him. He's getting one in soon for someone else so gona pop up and have a chat to him to see what he says

T

TonyS15

Welcome.....:wave:

If your not bothered about colour then there is one on its way to SVA imports last time i checked. I got mine from there and :thumbs: ......

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hi and welcome. There are loads of good condition white ones in Japan. So there should be no problems getting one from any importer.

P

Paul D

Cheers All :D

I think im going to try and keep the price around ?10k is that a realistic price and where could i find out about what the grading is at the auctions for example?
R

Am i correct to think that R means it been repaired and 4.0 is condition where 5.0 is highest and 1 is lowest?
can't think of what the 0.0 is though:confused:

EDIT: def want white with the rear spoiler

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Cheers All :D

I think im going to try and keep the price around ?10k is that a realistic price and where could i find out about what the grading is at the auctions for example?
R

Am i correct to think that R means it been repaired and 4.0 is condition where 5.0 is highest and 1 is lowest?
can't think of what the 0.0 is though:confused:

EDIT: def want white with the rear spoiler
Have a look at this.
http://www.gcar.co.jp/gbtrader/requestaa/index.htm

There arn't many grade 5 ones left. Most have to much milegae for grade 5. But grade 4-4.5 is often very good cars.

R means repaired. Sometimes good sometimes bad. It's a bit of a gamble.

Feast Japan

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.feastautoexport.co
Hi Paul and welcome.

If you would like some help in finding the car, id be happy to help. And its real important that you understand the current market values here in Japan though before making any budgets.

Cheers,

Adam

P

Paul D

Cheers mate i'l be speaking with jurgen first because i've heard he's spot on and he lives near me but any problems and i'l be in touch