What's new

After 18 months I am finally an S15 owner!!!

Reaction score
Country
I have finally done it!!! Went to Torque GT this afternoon and went for a drive and climbed all over the car.

Very happy

Last edited:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Wooo dude those half car pics are way too big I'm afraid, taking up too much space. If you could reduce them that would be great!

back to the car....stunner! Defo bought in the best colour!!! Get that paint uv protected as yellow fades so fast!! But looks so good.

Reaction score
Country
Sorry dude, i have literally no idea what I am doing with the pics. Please delete any images that are too big!! Yellow is the fastest aand best looking colour I reckon!!

Reaction score
Country
Cheers guys, I have more pics but I am IT illiterate so cannot figure out how to re size photos from my phone!! If / when I figure out how to reduce the sizes I will post them up!!

Reaction score
Country
There is Max and his white one, Jamie has a blue one but it's for sale, me and my yellow, and I think there was two pewter ones but at least one has already been sold so numbers are dwindling!!

Reaction score
Country
Cheers dude, already been ordering stuff for it as well!! A HKS SSQV is on the way from Nengun and the DMax 50/50 tail lights and NISMO clear side repeaters are coming from RHD Japan. Pay day will see the order of the Knight Racer's massive BGW and I have asked Torque GT to remove the original spoiler and De badge, De lock and smooth the boot lid. That'll be it for a bit, just enjoy it for a while!!

Reaction score
Country
Been after one for ages and finally bit the bullet on a pearl white S15. I am seriously liking the yellow colour on yours. I have not seen to many of them around.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I wanted a red or a yellow aero and this came along at just the right time!! It's absolutely immaculate as well. I couldn't be happier.

Reaction score
Country
Cheers mate, it is a pretty immaculate example with really subtle bits and pieces on it. Got to wait till Monday 3rd August to pick it up due to my own busy diary!! Far too long to wait :( driving from Preston Lancashire at about 8am and then driving all the way to Helston Cornwall via Ashburton!!! That's gonna be a long day!!!