What's new

Hi All!! Newbie reported!

Reaction score
Have registered in the Forum for quite sometime but haven't posted any messeges. I'm another S15 owner from Malaysia. I'm driving JDM Spec-S 2001 with INGS Kit. Been reading a lot of useful info here. It's really a great site!!

cheers for the moderators!

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hello. :wave:

You have to post pics of your S15 in the members rides section. Or you will be banned.....

Well, maybe not banned. But it's always nice to see pics of S15s :)

Reaction score
HAHA...BANNED!! anyway thanks all for the welcome!! will post my simple ride when i had chance taking some good PIC. no mod yet as it's only Spec-S.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I'm from Malaysia as well. Pretty expensive to own s15s in Malaysia. I'm in aus atm. U can always convert your spec-s to spec-r. :p

Reaction score
i'm from JB of malaysia if anyone know where is it!! I do want to post my ride but can anyone tell me HOW?? i dun found any attachement option anywhere?

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nice one :thumbs:
I've recently been toying with the idea of getting a Spec-S as a daily driver. How's fuel economy and stuff?

Reaction score
hi all sorry for the late reply!! The Spec S so far didn't have any problem accept going too slow without the snail..i will get about 10km/L will so that is quite economy for daily drive.will get to 11km/L at highway.

G

gunner93

Hi there,

I'm from Puchong Malaysia and I'm getting about 10km/l on my Spec-R which I was told its good FC. Not sure how it will look like after my new brains though. Welcome.

T

TonyS15

Hello. :wave:

You have to post pics of your S15 in the members rides section. Or you will be banned.....

Well, maybe not banned. But it's always nice to see pics of S15s :)

Oh o, best not mention that after all this time i still havnt put my car on members rides......Doh! Oops....

Hi and welcome