What's new

newbie from bucks RETURNING to S bodies after a few years

Reaction score
Country
hi im jon from buckinghamshire, was heavily into 200sx/silvias a few years back and been a sxoc and driftworks members for around 10 years, had been looking for a new car and kinda stumbled across a s15 that was in my budget so took the plunge and bought it

hopfully ill enjoy owning it as much as i did my former projects

heres a few of my previous datsun builds

Last edited:

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
welcome hope you enjoy it........ that PS OH MYYYYYYYY

Reaction score
Country
I remember you ;)

your first black s14a was an inspiration to me as was the fitment of the rota torques on the second black one :D

good forum this one, get back on Sxoc too :)

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
Yeah man I remember you with yer little dancing avatar... maybe not dancing, I might have just romantically added that bid but I still remember! And you had some sweet S bodies... the red thing :smitten:SHABBA!

Similar story to me as it happens. Hard to stay away from these things. I think when you hit the credit limit you re-learn this old lessons... maybe. :wack:

Reaction score
Country
Thanks for the kind words chaps

yeh my ps13 was my baby and I spent a small fortune modding all of them but loved them and the scene for a long time

still not sure if I can handle a s body as a daily due to the Milage I do but hayho lets just see hay

im just outside highwycombe soul

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
Mine's a daily and I do 60-70 miles a day in it (Twicks to Reading and back). It's ok because it's all motorway. Just don't go getting bigger injectors and all the supporting mods. These thing use fuel at a rate comparable to arcade machines eating pounds coins, it's like the fuel gauge is on a timer so get from a to b as quick as you can and you'll be fine. It's the relentless everything else that's cost me so much. Bloody love it though :)

Wheres the pic of your new s15, Jon??

Reaction score
Country
Mine's a daily and I do 60-70 miles a day in it (Twicks to Reading and back). It's ok because it's all motorway. Just don't go getting bigger injectors and all the supporting mods. These thing use fuel at a rate comparable to arcade machines eating pounds coins, it's like the fuel gauge is on a timer so get from a to b as quick as you can and you'll be fine. It's the relentless everything else that's cost me so much. Bloody love it though :)

Wheres the pic of your new s15, Jon??
Mines got bigger injectors lol!! I'll get some pics up soon