What's new

Whats Up?

U

UWNTSUM?

My name is Travis and i live in North Carolina. I have been into imports for a while and i am trying my hardest to get a s15. I had an AWD Eclipse and sold it. I am looking for something that not everyone on the street has. If anyone can help me out with some leads on where i can go and look for a car please let me know. I am not sure what has to be done to this car before it is legal in the states. Thanks!

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hi and welcome :)

fram what I've heard from other americans is that the S15 can't be imported for road use fully legal. You can get a state title on it. But it can't be federally legalized. I don't know how much that matters over there though as I've seen some S15's for sale on US webpages which claims they're 100% legalized.

Here are some threads to read for you.
http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/69538-my-gtt-usa-2.html

There are also numerous threads about this on www.freshalloy.com

But as i said before. I have no clue about how important the federal title is.

I hope you find a way to get an S15. Very nice and good looking car.
In most countries it's very very rare too.
I've seen Ferrari F40s and Carrera GTs but not a single S15 (except my own) on public roads here in Sweden :)

U

UWNTSUM?

i have a friend that is starting to import some cars and he has imported a few skyline r33 and s14's but no s15's. so im not sure how this is going to work. I could always do a conversion but not really what i want to do.

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
hey welcome aboard mate. its never impossible theres always ways around the red tape. failling that you could always think about the 200sx s14a with an S15 front end conversion. seen it a few times and MAN does it look good.