What's new

New Trader ' Limitless Imports'

Reaction score
Country
Hi S15oc,

Thought I'd come and introduce my self. Some of you may know me already My names Matt and a run an import company here in the uk called Limitless Imports. I have been running it for over 1 year now with great success. What I can offer you is that im able to source parts from all manufacturers in japan aswell as offer a yahoo bidding service that a few of you have used already. I can also run Gb on items aswell to offer a better discounts than if bought individually. I do regular shipments from japan that you can benefit from with cheaper shipping rates but also won't have to pay a clearance fee (taxes still apply though) I can ship directly aswell world wide.
I currently have a few s15 items in stock that may interest you so keep an eye out for my thread. If you want to contact me either pm on here, Fb or email limitless.imports@outlook.com
If you could give our fb page a like aswell that would be greatly appreciated. I also update on there with items available

https://m.facebook.com/limitlessimports

Last edited:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Im sure most of you guys are already aware of Matt on SXOC, great reputation and great service.

He's got my full backing and will be a full Trader soon!

Reaction score
Country
Welcome, Matt :D
Looking forward to getting some bits from you to posh up my interior.