What's new

New owner..... Sort off

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys, so I've had Torque GT on the case of getting me an S15 for over 4 months now and I finally won this beauty last night

She's done a little higher mileage than I would have liked at 47k miles but it's been well looked after from what I've been told.

Comes with the normal intake/exhaust mods, boost controller etc and it's also got a cusco LSD... Don't know too much about them so maybe someone could shed some light?

First thing to go is those god awful lights and fit some spats... Can't make my mind up on the wing haha. Then it will be wheels, brakes etc. Got a set of genuine brides to go in too

Anyway just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm in the Stoke-on-Trent area so it'll be nice to get to know some of you!

Leo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Welcome!

Nice choice with that car. Not overly keen on the spoilermyself, tis an odd fit!

Last edited:

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Hey bud my car had the same rear lights they came out straight away! Your rear wheels kind of look like rota and you might get lucky and have the other pair in the boot which happened to me

Reaction score
Country
Welcome matey nice looking car. That's not high milage mine had about 75k miles and is mint. Them rear wheels are mega can't think what their called now

Reaction score
Country
Thanks guys! Can anyone comment on the fit/quality of Mars tail lights? Also anywhere to get aero spats... Genuine or FRP?

It comes with a lot of the standard parts too apparently so I'm looking forward to finding out what!

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
I'm pretty sure that all aftermarket tail lights (no matter what the brand) are made in the same factory in Taiwan.

Reaction score
Country
I've heard the Mars lights are okay, I'm debating on them myself!

Also so looking at aero spats too! I think a couple of oz places do good reps.
Let me know if you find some.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
There were some on eBay. That's a nice very low miles S15, (mines on 100k) defo change the rear wing and get it lowered and leave it! It looks awesome in aero in that blue!

Reaction score
Country
nice clean car to start with. let the modding begin???? glad you got a blue one like you wanted that makes two blue ones in the stoke area haha:thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
nice clean car to start with. let the modding begin???? glad you got a blue one like you wanted that makes two blue ones in the stoke area haha:thumbs:
Yeah teej got a few plans for it.... Gonna keep the engine as is for a bit since it's my first RWD car and concentrate on handling and brakes. We'll have to have a photo shoot with both our blue cars when I get it!

Reaction score
Country
Make sure you get the alignments checked first can make a big difference as how the car performs, also make sure the tyres are good to go:nod::thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I'm planning on getting it aligned to whiteline specs... Do you think there's enough adjustment for the touring specs on stock arms?

Also just done a quick search on caster as I've not got much knowledge on it.... Is it virtually adjusting the wheelbase and also steering angle similar to adjusting rake and fork position on bikes?

Looking at wheels too...I'm thinking rota gtr 18x8.5 all round as I can't get the correct offset in that design to fit 9.5's in the back. Would et35 front and et25 rear fit nice and flush? Or would the fronts catch the coils?

The car is due to land 7th feb so hopefully have it by march

Reaction score
Country
Is that due to strut/caliper clearance? I don't want to run much camber or have them poking out the arch, ideally just in from flush

Reaction score
Looks nice, bar the spoiler and lights as you say. I actually quite like those rear wheels,would be interesting to see some better pictures of them.

What suspension does it have fitted at the moment?

Reaction score
Country
Looks like a lovely base to start from. 47k is still very low mileage on an S15! Glad you're going to be replacing those rear lights and adding the rear spats. Guess its just the waiting game for you now! ha

Reaction score
Country
Think the rear wheels are work emotions but I prefer the rota Gtr's so they'll be coming off too. Arent sure what make but it's got coilovers on although I know diff makes are thicker/narrower.

JackPilk

Reaction score
Country
Hello mate,
Glad you found one you liked, do you see what I mean now when I said well mileage'd aero's in blue don't come up often?

Looks great, as others say rear spats and some lights (I still prefer the stock ones over most aftermarket one's)

Cusco diff sounds.. expensive. Hopefully the owner included the stock one as they are easy £250!

I'm sure like me you already have ideas and parts lying round the house already.

Now the waiting game..

Mine arrives in the countey end of next week :D

Reaction score
Country
Got a few bits at home... Mainly a pair of brides , also ordered a brass shift bush to freshen it up abit. Torque gt have managed to get me rails, spats and lights over there so I don't have to pay shipping and import tax on them.

Yeah I've got the stock diff with it but it looks a big job to swap it out?

Also got the stock steering wheel as it's got a nardi now which I'm not too keen on.

Can't wait man!

Got this sexy air box in it too

JackPilk

Reaction score
Country
It's not major job but a bit time consuming.

Nice Gruppe M intake that, real smart!

I can see you have a Greddy intake pipe to the turbo.. Cusco Strut brace and I'm pretty sure thats a HKS exhaust manifold! Sounds like you are off to a good start.

Just spotted a HKS box at the top left of your engine bay.. Do you have any gauges?